Tuesday, November 27, 2012

BAK!!

lolz wow well that plan of updating everyday went well. XDD lmao. So, nothing. lolz literally nothing has happened. Actaully, i learned what slam poetry is. And i have written like, 4 peoms. YAY! lolz oh well. so.... yeah. haven't really been watching Merlin lately, but i think there up to episode 7? Maybe? ANyways, i need to watch that.. and i need to sign up for drievers ed, and... well I've been streaming quite a bit lately, twitch.tv/EpsilonFreak  i usually stream tues night, thrus and fri night. And often on sat. I would try to stream on my lunch break, but i reserve that time for youtube vids. Which remind me that i have to edit a few... AND i need to continue making vids. so far its one a month which isnt all that great. :D XDDD well im ranting  on and im tired, so night love you. <3 font="font">Wish i could be with you. :P LOLZ... well yeah... things are safe, except myself, but thats another problem. Come on out be back in this world, oh, and skype me!!!! u know thy account. XDDD lmao well see ya!

<3 font="font"> Love you E!!!!

Emma

1 comment: