Monday, November 12, 2012

Updated!!!

Hey guys! Well after 4 months of not checking this site, I have finally come back from the dead! HAHAHA! XD lolz. Well, it's nice to be back and blogging again. Currently reading Death Note... again... for like the 50th time. D:. But hey, manga is awesome. Can't ever get enough of it. Also, Since this is my own little Merlin fansite, I have to put up my opinion on season 5. AMAZING SO FAR. OMG It has been looking quite good of a season from what I've watched. I haven't seen episode 6 yet, so don't spoil it! By the way, if your looking to watch Merlin and live outisde of the UK (like me. I live in Canada), Then go check out couchtuner.com for a bunch of different shows. It's free and if your computer can handle video pretty well, then good quality as well. Anyways, E, if your reading, make your self a blospot account. Don't use a real name please. XD lolz. Yeah so expect some awesome shit soon, mainly Merlin stuff, but I will put up other news and stuff as well. See ya!

E & E. XD (like it E?)

www.couchtuner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment